Doctors Immediate Care medical care center near Chicago in Illinois offers Occupational Health services to Chicago area people. Occupational Medicine Services provides the full scope of complimentary services necessary to help you in ensuring overall health of your work force. If you have specific situations not covered in this website, we appreciate if you contact our staff about ways we can meet your needs. The following list, will give you an idea of the wide range of our expertise.
- Eudiometry, including OSHA quality baseline exams by certified occupational hearing conservationists.
- Pulmonary function testing.
- On-site radiology with a second reading by a radiologist within 24 hours.
- Collection of specimens for laboratory testing and shipment to the lab of your choice.
- Executive physicals including EKGs.
- Irrigation of eyes and slit lamp examination.
- Blood born pathogen education and on-site training.
Doctors Immediate Care is the leading expert Occupational Health Service provider in the Illinois. With highly experienced, qualified professionals, we offer a wide range of Occupational Health Services throughout the Illinois designed to support your organization’s requirements.